Monday, August 3, 2009

DOODLES BY Kiiru


Fuhuhuhu~! A few doodles of US X UK~!!!! The first pic is a haha for me. A bit dangerous though. (but can't beat what did I sketch in my sketch book. Too explicit wonder if I'm going to show it LOL) Thanks to TOMOHIDE for uploading cute US X UK~!!!! SWEET~!!!
To those who know how to make this blog beautiful I mean making the layout cool and stuff, please do comment in this blog! XD Thank you~!!! More to come~ Gee~ This blog looks its becoming more about US X UK! Hahaha! Sorry for my bad English~

3 comments:

  1. *O* this pic are just great!
    OMG! nosebleed! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely cute! My OTP USxCA is getting beaten by USxUK now. @.@ *dies* ((Lol but it's still fine by me! XD))

    And your English is fine. : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much my friends.
    Be careful with nosebleeds. XD

    ReplyDelete